Monday, May 21, 2012

1 Last Challenge Card

OK last might not be the best word more like last for my first week of challenges! I just want to say thank you to all the people behind these challenges! I have had a really good time participating and can't wait to do more! Also a big thanks to the people at Feline Playful for putting together there awesome list of challenges! And now onto the Card.





What I used:
Pastel Cricut paper for card base
 I cut the scallop circle with my new nesties dies I bought. And the paper is just some cream paper I had around 
The white circle I cut with my CM circle cutter on the white office depot card stock. 
The heart stamp is from SU sprinkled expressions
The little jewels are from Want 2 Scrap 


The Challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet creation!

    I welcome you to join us at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We have wonderful prizes, lots of inspiration & a fun DT that would love to see your creations :)

    Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful, card challenges can be a bit addicting... But thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday, clean and simple cards are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. addicting they are! lol beautiful take on this weeks sketch :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a soft and pretty card!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with 365 Cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete