Saturday, May 19, 2012

Another Challenge (or 2)


Here's challenges round 2 from me! And this time I'm entering a card in not just 1 challenge but 2!!
But first lets talk about what I did to create this very clean and simple card. 

I started with a scrap piece of the cricut pastel paper pack. When we first bought my mom her cricut we bought her the super long 24in mat and a pack of paper to go with it. But the mat was so big that there was no where in the house that we could put the cricut and have enough room for the big mat to go all the way through. So my mom took the big paper pack and made a bunch of card bases out of it and this is one of the very small non-A2 sizes she made so it actually opens up instead of sideways if that makes any sense at all...But anyway The 3 blue squares are just paper from my scrap box (yay using up scraps!) and the white paper that I stamped on is from office depot it's the store brand card stock.

I used my Cuttlebug all in one bloom and grow folder to emboss the small squares and I stamped the flower with a stamp from the $1 bin at Michaels and colored it with Tombow markers.


  

And now for the challenges I'm entering! 

First up 365 Cards Challenge. The challenge from Tuesday was to use at least 3 squares and to try and have them not overlap! 365 Cards Shape Up Challenge

And next The Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog and A & T Digital Designs Challenge of wet/dry embossing.


2 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at A&T Emerald Faeries, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete