Thursday, May 3, 2012

Circle Flower Card

I have been on a card sketch trend recently so most all of my cards are based on sketches from Card Positioning System which you can find on the side of my Blog. This one is not one of my favorite cards that I made but I was trying to use up scraps so it's Ok. The card base is just a pre-bought base it's a six inch card though and I'm quickly discovering that I don't like working with cards that big to much space that I don't know what to do with!! I used my old creative memories circle cutter to cut out the purple sparkly circle which is from you guessed it the DCWV Royal Garden Mat Stack and the paper behind the flower is from the same pack and also what I used on my Sleeping Beauty card. The stamp is a flower from the dollar bin at Michels.

Also, I submitted my blog to be on a blog list at Above Rubies studio. Feel free to vote for me if you like I'm doing. I'll also put the link over to the side.

Vote for my blog at Above Rubies Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment