Monday, June 4, 2012

More ballons!


It's June!! My Birthday is in June so I thought I would start off with a birthday card using my favorite color! It's nice and simple.

The balloon stamp is from one of the fiskars happy birthday stamp sets and the Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Michals dollar bin. I think that's one of my favorite Happy Birthday stamps that I have! I love the big letters. I colored the balloons with conics and all the paper is from my scrap box.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Challenge 37 Anything goes
WHAT IF? Wednesday ~ Sketch Challenge M3012

I also want to say a big thank you to all the DT members from the different challenges I've been entering for stopping by and leaving comments!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Sami. And BTW Happy Birthday!
    Thanks for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sami, and Happy June Birthday! What a great card!!! Thanks for sharing it - we're glad that you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!!!

    ReplyDelete