Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stripes Challenge

I have 2 pictures of this card because I decorated the inside too!

So here's the outside...

and here's the inside.

Once again unmarked stamp sets and again if you recognize the stamps and know where there from let me know! The patterned striped paper is from creating keepsakes the rose is stamped in memento tuxedo black and the rose is colored with copics. and the inside is stamped with adirondack cranberry. the card is cut on my cricut using wild card and the shape on the inside is cut using Elegant Edges. 

Challenges for this Card:
Challenge #96 ~ Plaids & Stripes

5 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I don't know what the stamp set is, but it's very pretty. I love the shape and fold of your card (I need to look at Wild Card again, I missed that one). That paper is pretty too, love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That rose is one of my favorite stamps I have! Wild Card is one of my favorite cartridges. I'm hoping to maybe get Wild Card 2 for my birthday!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card, like the big and small stripes Just right for the 2 Sisters stripes and plaids challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that looked like a Cricut Card! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this card opens! Thanks for sharing I have that cart and will look for it! Kathi

    ReplyDelete