Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thinking of You Blue Roses and More Big News!

I like the way this card looks. It's hard to see but the bottom brown strip says thinking of you.

What I used:
Stamps:The rose and the sentiment is from from Fiskars
Paper: I used DCWV mat stack for the purple background paper and the brown is scraps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black and Studio G black
The Challenge:
CPS 269

And my big news... I am currently going to school to become an elementary school teacher. And early this week I got my acceptance letter into my schools college of education!

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your acceptance. Not sure what the College of Education is, but I assume that it is a big step toward your ultimate goal of teaching.
    Oh, I like your card too. Its really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! The college of Education is the smaller teaching college inside of my University. Basically it means I can move into more specific teaching classes and out of just generic general education class. And I'm really glad you liked the card.

      Delete