Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wedding Card

We had a family friend get married a few weeks ago and so I made her a card and here it is.
Once again the card base is pre bought the bigger blue paper is DCWV glitter mat stack the other blue paper is just Joann essentials I think... I stamped the background with Big and Bossy tinted embossing Ink and heat embossed with some Joann's silver embossing powder. The big sticker is from Joliee's Boutique which I believe my mom bought from walmart.



Challenges:
Chocolate Coffe and Cards Challenge 16 ~ Anything Goes
HIMCR #52 - Freestyle

2 comments:

  1. very cute, love all those swirls, thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Wedding card! Love the heart and swirls. Thanks so much for linking up with HIMCR this week. DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete