Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Princess

I'm back! This time I has Disney Card!

I love Diseny. It makes me happy. Aroua used to be my favorite princess when I was little because she had a pink dress. When I got older I realized I really don't like her movie... So unfortunately she's lost her place at the top of my list and has to settle for 3rd of the classic princesses and 4th of all the princess. But that doesn't mean I don't love using her stamp!

Stamps: The sentiment is from Card Craft Stamps but unfortunately I'm not sure where the princess is from...I've had her since I was probably about 10...
Ink: Copics, Memento tuxedo black, memento rosebud
Paper: The Stash (I should start a paper company and call it that)
Accessories: Want 2 Scrap and I'm not sure where the Washi tape is from.

Challenges

Creative Craft Cottage 55 release the glitter

A Gem of a Challenge 160 Female Birthday


7 comments:

  1. This is a card fit for a king...or in this case I guess a princess! So who IS your favorite princess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ariel!! Belle is a very close 2nd in fact sometimes it switches between the 2 but it's usually Ariel. :)

      Delete
  2. Very sweet! Belle is my favorite Disney Princess, because I LOVE books!
    Funny thing. I also have a lot of card stock from "The Stash" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the Disney theme. Thank you for joining us at CCC. Cindy DT Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Sami. I think all girls love a princess.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Creative Craft Cottage this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage.
    Helen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully made and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete