Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Happy "Late" New Year

New Year cards aren't normally something I do but I've seen some New Year challenges, and I found a few New Year sentiment stamps in my stash and decided to give it a go (Although I didn't actually use either of the sentiment stamps...)

 I used some Glitter Pens to draw the fireworks above Luca... They actually look better in the picture then they do on the actual card...


Stamps: La La Land Formal Luca

Ink: Glitter Pens, Copic

Paper, Crete Paper, Stash Paper

Challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenges

Creative Corner

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Stunning card. Love the colours you used.Thanks for joining us at BSC
    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe - this is just so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner Challenges! :) Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete