Sunday, January 10, 2016

Tropical Birthday

Good evening everyone! I know my posts have been going up late the last few days but I do have one scheduled for nice and early tomorrow morning.

Tonight we have...

I
I don't know why it looks so pink in the picture but I promise everything is red! I actually got that image as a "freebie" from a class I took 2 years ago scrapbook expo on copic coloring this little red lady was actually the one I colored in class. She was cut out on my scan n cut and so was the piece with the happy birthday stamped on it!

Supplies:
Stamps: The girl is from The Greeting Farm and I'm not sure where the happy birthday is from.

Ink: Copic and MFT

Paper: the black stripes are Crete paper and the red stripes are doodlebug designs and the regular sold red is just from my stash

Accessories: I'm not sure where the flowers are from and I'm not 100% sure but I think the bling is from Want 2 Scrap

Challenges:

Craft Rocket Challenges #6 Happy Anything



4 comments:

  1. Love the red and white monochrome feel to this card. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little happy face

    TFS craft rocket ch .........Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers, great colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete