Saturday, January 9, 2016

You Inspire Me

OK.... I am insanely proud of this card.... It look amazing and is by far one of the best things I've made. There was absolutely nothing planned about this I looked at the sketch for the challenge and this is what happened I even messed up!!!


 




 I meant to make this card vertical but I made it horizontal! And it still looks amazing!!! Now you probably want to see it.

I love it it's cute and fun and ugh I don't even have words. I'm proud of this one.


Now the details:
 Stamps: Recollections, Hero Arts, and Stamps by Judith
Ink: Versa Magic Aloe Vera, My Favorite Things, and Memento Nautical Blue, Tombow Markers
Paper: From the stash


Challenge: CAS(E) This Sketch

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sami, you should love this, SOOOOOO blimmin cute. I love this card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete