Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Orgnizing Update

Hello,

I'm back with an organizing update. This week the focus was on paper. As I mentioned last week we've recently sorted through our paper so there's not a whole lot to do other then just a little straightening up. But anyway this coming up week is embellishments which is always a major thing! So I'll probably have a lot more to talk about next week!

Last week Shelly from over at My Creative Rumblings and also part of my blog group Creative Card Makin Chicks left a comment about my paper racks sounding like a good idea. So I thought I would share a picture.


So it's sorted by rainbow first on one side and then there's a few shelves with specialty paper like vellum and then it's sorted by theme's after that. My small paper packs are kept in a separate spot. When I travel to crops I always take all my small paper packs because that's where I get my patterned paper from so that's where they all live unless I'm using them, what I usually do is pull out 2 and then use those till there gone unless I'm working on a really specific project.

That's all I got for this week.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your paper racks... and how everything is so neat/organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like those paper racks are a solution to your organizing problems with paper. I'm still looking for an answer to my problems with organizing...I'll keep coming back here to see your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have mine in 12x12 storage containers in a drawer- but not easy to access like yours are- awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete