Monday, March 21, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 152

Alright I'm a little late this Monday morning (I definitely have a little case of the Mondays today...) But it's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Day and I have this really cute card (That sticks with the animal theme right now.) But first the sketch!

And here's my card!

The doggy stamp is from sparkle and sprinkle the paper is from my stash as well as DCWV and Do Bunny and I'm not quite sure where the little bone buttons are from.




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you stole me heart with this card. Just so doggone cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile BIGTIME!!!The wee little dog bones are SO cute. Great job colouring the doggie image, too. ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dog is so adorable - and the bones beside him fit the bill perfectly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete