Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Back to the Orgnizing...

While the blog might have taken a week from organizing I didn't!! I am happy to say that all my stamps are cataloged, all my inks are cataloged and I'm currently working on cataloging my dies!

This is a picture of my nestiblites circle dies before they got put in the catalog.

I also worked on getting my digi stamps all organized on my computer as my "photo" challenge since I don't do a lot of scrap booking so I don't have a lot in the way of photos.  But those are also done! But those pictures would just be lists of files on my computer and kind of boring. But they are sorted into categories like everything else and I also have another folder where I can cross refence where they are from for when I write the blog!



1 comment:

  1. Great job with your organizing! Would love to know how you're organizing your digi stamps...I need to find a way to tame that beast!

    ReplyDelete