Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Craft Space Tuesday: Technique Binder!

This is a very long term project!!! It was inspired by a friend of mine and I'm hoping to get some pictures of hers when she comes to visit in a few weeks. Over the years she has taken a lot of Stampin Up classes. She's not a demo but she almost exclusively uses stampin up products but I've been spending a lot of time trying to introduce her to other companies and products! Don't get me wrong I use some Stampin UP stuff to but there's just too much stuff out there for me to limit myself like that!

Anyway that's not what were here to talk about. She's been creating small ATCish type cards with the techniques she learns in this class writes the directions on the back and keeps them in a binder. So I've done something similar.

So this is just one picture. As I said it's a long term project and I hope you'll have some fun watching me work on it and there will be more pictures as we go.

I'm still looking for Craft Space Tuesday ideas! You can comment down below, send me an E-mail at mycraftyplacesam@gmail.com, or like the My Craft Place page on Facebook and leave me a note there!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I know when I work on techniques infrequently, I need a refresher...this would be perfect. But I agree, a labor intensive and long term project because new techniques are coming out every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow cool idea for keeping it all organized! I have 1 drawer that I keep all my technique direction in but they are just thrown in there. like this idea better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a technique folder- look forward to seeing new pages as it progresses!

    ReplyDelete