Friday, April 22, 2016

4 Years!!!

On Monday I celebrated 200 posts! Today I celebrate 4 years! I can't believe it's been 4 years! It doesn't feel like it at all but I guess that's a good thing! If I don't notice the time passing I must be having fun!

For awhile now I've been thinking of starting a YouTube channel. I've taken a few media classes in the past and have a video camera and a tripod and pretty much everything else you would need to start a YouTube channel and I finally just decided to go for it! So with that today I present to you my first YouTube video and the card that goes with it!



Don't worry if your not into watching videos though you can still see the card here.

This is for the April Freebie Challenge for Outlawz.

Stamps: SheepskiDesigns
 Papers: Stash
Accessories: Faber Castel Pencils,  Derwent Metalic Pencils, Ribbon from the stash

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card- love the image printed on Kraft paper- fun! Wonderful premier video. Congrats on 4 years and 200 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! WTG Sami! How fun! Congratulations on 4 years and your #200 - amazing what to document your journey :) Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your many accomplishments... including your recent first video! Awesome job, Sami!

    ReplyDelete