Monday, April 18, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 156

Welcome to another Monday! 

And of course that means Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! 

Here's this weeks sketch. 

So for this card I sat down and got started. I pulled out a bunch of paper and let it inspire me! So I don't know about you but I often find that masculine cards are often made of dark cool colors. and when I started this card I was like Masculine Warm Colors?  and I went with it.

I took the bow off from the sketch because... boy card.... but this one is pretty simple. All the paper is from the stash or doodlebug and the ribbon wasn't labeled so I'm not sure where that's from.

Also this card is a special one! Why? THIS IS MY 200TH POST! I can't believe I've reached this milestone! Thank you to everyone whose visited over all these 200 posts! 



2 comments: